Company Name: King and Tuckfield Ltd
Geographic Address: Unit 18 De Beauvoir Block, 92-96 De Beauvoir Rd,London N1 4EN
Company Registration Number: 9787118
Place of Registration: UK
VAT Number: GB 226359109
Our site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk), or the equivalent regulatory authority in your country. However, we would like to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO (or other regulator) so please contact us in the first instance.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) the data controller is King and Tuckfield Limited. We collect personal data from you when you engage in the following ways:
- You submit questions or material to us
- You register with or subscribe to kingandtuckfield.com
- You purchase a product from us
- You e-mail us or post content on our social media pages
- You enter one of our competitions.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide you, or carefully selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of sale to you).
- Where we or a third party have a legitimate interest and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- To administer, operate and improve our site and ensure it is presented in the most effective manner; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you and use it for the purposes set out above.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHY
The type of personal information we may collect, use and store includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our carefully selected third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
Your personal data enables us to provide the following:
- A personalised service on the Site which ensures information and content is relevant to you
- Enhance the user experience of this website;
- Conducting market research surveys;
- To fulfil product orders
- To record your full purchase history;
- Running features that incorporate submissions to the website;
- For marketing purposes such as running competitions, promotions or marketing events.
In the event you do not wish for us to use your personal data for marketing purposes, please either:
- Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any)
- Contact our customer services team via email@example.com
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Information you give us. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms on our site or on our social media pages or profiles, or by corresponding with us by phone, email, in app or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services;
- Create an account on our website;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- Give us some feedback; or
- When you apply for a job position.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information e.g. about your browser or the device you use to access the site etc., information about your visit such as browsing actions and patterns, e.g. which website you clicked through to reach ours and lengths of visits to pages.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the analytics providers (such as Google based outside the EU);
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- Identity and Contact Data from selected business partners, data brokers or aggregators.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with
DATA PROTECTION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
We recognise that Your Personal Data and the information that we capture during your use of the website is personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018 (the "Acts") and we hereby acknowledge that we shall treat the Registration Information and all other information that you give us in accordance with the Act.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer need our service, you have the right to correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at King and Tuckfield, 5 Jupiter House Calleva Park, Aldermaston, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 8NN, England.
We may store the personal information that you send to us in our databases. We will only keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal information for a reasonable period after you stop using our services or stop using this website unless you instruct us otherwise.
We internally use personally identifiable information about our customers to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse website usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customise our website's content and layout. We believe these uses allow us to improve our website and provide better service to our customers. We may use a customer's email address and mailing address or phone number, to contact a customer regarding an order or administrative matters or notices. We may use information in the file we maintain about a customer to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
If for some reason you believe that you have received any SPAM e-mail from us which you have not authorised us to send you, please inform us immediately by emailing us at email@example.com
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Personal data collected via this website is controlled by King and Tuckfield Limited, 5 Jupiter House Calleva Park, Aldermaston, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 8NN, England. In the event that you would like to view a copy of the information that we hold on you, you may do so at any time by requesting a copy to be sent you on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We use third party platforms to manage and deliver customer relationship management (CRM); email marketing campaigns; online advertising, customer analytics, events; fulfilment of orders, delivery, returns, refunds, etc. In providing the services, your personal information will, where applicable, be used by the service provider on our behalf.
We will check any third party that we use to ensure that they can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We will have written contracts with them which provide assurances regarding the protections that they will give to your personal information and their compliance with our data security standards and international transfer restrictions.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To help ensure that your personal information is safe and secure, we use trusted and reputable third-party hosting agents and payment providers. All credit card details that are given to us by you the customer, are done so on a secure server using Shopify Pay. The transfer of the purchase details from our site to Shopify Pay are encapsulated using their encrypted and digitally-signed protocol. This uses a combination of standard methods to ensure that the information passed is secure and tamper-proof. Shopify Pay is level 1 (the highest level) PCI DSS compliant and is regulated by qualified security assessor Trustwave. Please note, we do not store any financial information from you.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
What are cookies and how are they used?
We do not store any personally identifiable information about you in our cookies, and cookies cannot be used to harm your computer.
Cookies set by kingandtuckfield.com
A list of cookies used on the kingandtuckfield.com website is shown below, along with a brief description explaining what we use these for.
These cookies are used to store your shopping activity throughout your individual session on the site, enabling us to maintain your basket across the site and checkout.
These cookies are used to store information about your preferred shipping location, to ensure that we display the correct pricing and delivery options for all products on the website.
Keeps your King and Tuckfield account logged in on your computer when you have selected the option to “Remember Me” when you log into your account.
We use this cookie to store an encrypted key which we can use to reinstate your basket for up to 30 days.
Cookies set by third party services
kingandtuckfield.com also works with a selection of third parties to help us improve our website experience.
Google Analytics Coremetrics Analytics
Used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
These cookies and tags are used to collect non-personal information about how visitors interact with advertising served on other websites before they arrive at kingandtuckfield.com and which advertisements our customers prefer. This information helps King and Tuckfield deliver ads that are relevant to your interests, control the number of times you see a given ad, and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. You can opt out of this service at http://www.youradchoices.com
If you click a ‘Tweet’ link on the King and Tuckfield website, Twitter sets a cookie to remember that you have ‘tweeted’ that information.
If you click a ‘+1’ link on the King & Tuckfield website, Google sets a cookie to remember that you have ‘+1’ that information.
If you click a ‘Like’ link on the King & Tuckfield website, Facebook sets a cookie to remember that you have ‘Liked’ that information.
Best Currency Converter
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
How do I manage cookies set by kingandtuckfield.com?
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request").
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
For further information on your individual rights, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
© King & Tuckfield Limited 2020
Last updated: November 2020